Here’s what we’ll be doing in class this week:
- In BUS 100-01, we’ll talk about global trade on Tuesday and business ethics on Thursday.
- In BUS 100-80, we’ll be wrapping up business and economics and moving on to global trade.
- In BUS 263-01, we’ll discuss alternative dispute resolution on Tuesday and business ethics on Thursday.
- In BUS 263-80, we’ll finish up court systems and start discussing alternative dispute resolution.
- In PRL 101, the draft of our first brief assignment is due on Tuesday, when we’ll also discuss legal ethics and professional responsibility. On Thursday, we’ll look at paralegal workplaces.
Here’s a quick round-up of what’s going on in class this week:
- In BUS 100-01, we’ll form teams and begin our study of business on Tuesday and look at economics on Thursday.
- In BUS 100-80, we’ll wrap up our goals matching discussion and start a discussion on business and economics.
- In BUS 263-01, we’ll form teams and begin our study of law and legal reasoning on Tuesday and move on to court systems on Thursday.
- In BUS 263-80, we’ll wrap up our goals matching discussion and start a discussion on law and legal reasoning and court systems.
- In PRL 101, we’ll talk about the paralegal profession on Tuesday and start learning about legal research on Thursday.
Well, the weather doesn’t feel much like fall yet, but a new fall semester has rolled around.
Classes start tomorrow, and I’ll be teaching BUS 100-01, Introduction to Business, BUS 100-80, Introduction to Business online, BUS 263-01, Legal & Social Environment of Business, BUS 263-80, Legal & Social Environment of Business online, and PRL 101, Introduction to Paralegal Studies.
Syllabuses for my online classes are available on their respective class pages (linked above), and the classes will go live tomorrow morning.
My face to face classes will meet for the first time on Thursday, and syllabuses should be available above tomorrow.
Have a great semester, and I’ll see you soon!