If you were in class today, you know that there were some issues with the first test. Here’s the opportunity I’m offering:
- To be turned in at the beginning of class on Thursday, March 22 (two weeks from today), write a study plan for what you will do differently to prepare for the next test.
- There are only 2 wrong answers:
- “Nothing” (it didn’t work this time; it won’t work next time, either)
- “Study More” (either you didn’t study, or you’re just going to do more of what didn’t work last time)
- If you do better on the next test, that grade will replace this one
Next week is spring break, so have a good break, and I’ll see you week after next.