PRL 101, Introduction to Paralegal Studies
- Black’s law dictionary: commonly used legal dictionary, now in its 10th edition. The 2d edition is public domain and freely available, but dated:
- Black’s Law Dictionary, 6th Ed.
- Wex, a free legal dictionary and encyclopedia sponsored and hosted by the Legal Information Institute at the Cornell Law School
- Glossary of common legal terms from the US Court System
- The People’s Law Dictionary by Gerald and Kathleen Hill (Some definitions are out of date, but good search function)