creative commons licensed ( BY-NC ) flickr photo shared by Elizabeth Haslam
Here’s what’s happening this week:
In BUS 100-80 (Introduction to business online) and BUS 263-80 (Legal & social environment of business online), we’re moving from Blackboard’s blog tool to the discussion forum as a result of user interface problems. You should have gotten an email from me about the change last week. In BUS 263-80, we’ll be looking at ethics this week, and in BUS 100-80, we’ll be looking at business law.
In BUS 100-01 (f2f), we’ll be spending the week looking at a topic near and dear to my heart, business law. We’ll be looking at contracts and torts on Tuesday and more on torts and intellectual property on Thursday.
In BUS 263-01 (f2f), we’ll be discussing the US Constitution. We’ll look at powers granted to Congress on Tuesday and limits on state action on Thursday.
In PRL 101, don’t forget that the final, graded version of your first brief assignment is due tomorrow. We’ll talk about technology on Tuesday and the US Constitution on Thursday.
Have a good week!
Given that the final version of the first brief assignment is due tomorrow, you all should have already saved a copy of the case for use in revising your drafts. However, I’ve just been made aware of a problem with our Fastcase login, so while I figure out what’s going on (and how to fix it!), I’ll post a copy of the case here for your convenience:
Using Fastcase, find a recent Alabama case that answers the question:
creative commons licensed ( BY ) flickr photo shared by Benimoto
Hi everyone. Here’s a quick round-up of what we’ll be doing this week:
- BUS 100-01: Tuesday we’ll form teams and look at business and the environment in which it operates. Thursday we’ll look at economics.
- BUS 100-80: I’ll be posting about economics later today, and Wednesday I’ll post about global trade. Be sure to keep up with Coursemate and your own blogging.
- BUS 263-01: Tuesday we’ll form teams and look at law and legal reasoning. Thursday we’ll have a look at court systems in the US.
- BUS 263-80: On Wednesday I’ll post about law and legal reasoning and court systems. Be sure to keep up with the chapter quizzes and your own blogging.
- PRL 101: Tuesday we’ll form teams and look at the paralegal profession. Thursday we’ll start learning about legal research.