I get questions from students about how to study on a regular basis. Two important techniques are spaced repetition and active recall. I’ve added a page describing both of these techniques as well as the Pomodoro Technique. You can follow the link in this post or the permalink in the header at the top of the screen.
Here’s what we’ll be doing in class this week:
- In BUS 100-01, we’ll study small business and entrepreneurship on Tuesday and accounting on Thursday.
- In BUS 100-80, It’s midterm week. Take your exam sometime between this Wednesday, February 25 and midnight next Tuesday, March 3.
- In BUS 263-01, we’ll finish up contract breach and remedies on Tuesday and start on the UCC on Thursday.
- In BUS 263-80, we’ll look at the UCC.
- In PRL 101, I’ll give feedback on your complaint assignment drafts, we’ll discuss tort law, and then review for next week’s test.
Happy Presidents’ Day everyone. Here’s what’s happening in class this week:
- In BUS 100-01, we have our first test on Tuesday, and then on Thursday, we look at small businesses and entrepreneurship.
- In BUS 100-80, We’ll look at small business and entrepreneurship.
- In BUS 263-01, we’ll finish contract formation on Tuesday and then on Thursday we’ll start looking at contract performance, breach, and remedies.
- In BUS 263-80, we’ll look at contract formation and contract remedies.
- In PRL 101, we’ll look at civil litigation and criminal law and procedure. We’ll also get started on the draft of the complain assignment.
Presidents’ Day trivia: the official federal holiday is Washington’s Birthday, but never falls on Washington’s actual birthday; the holiday in Alabama is George Washington’s and Thomas Jefferson’s (but not Lincoln’s) Birthday, even though Jefferson was born in April.
- In BUS 100-01, we’ll finish business organizations on Tuesday and review for the test on Thursday.
- In BUS 100-80, we’ll study business organizations.
- In BUS 263-01, we’ll study criminal law on Tuesday and start contract law on Thursday.
- In BUS 263-80, we’ll study criminal law.
- In PRL 101, the final draft of Brief 1 is due at the beginning of class and then we’ll have our first test.