Read the following assignment and use the will form provided to create a will for the client. Be sure to add a self-proving affidavit that complies with Alabama law to the end so that the will is self-proving and will therefore be more easily probated.
I get questions from students about how to study on a regular basis. Two important techniques are spaced repetition and active recall. I’ve added a page describing both of these techniques as well as the Pomodoro Technique. You can follow the link in this post or the permalink in the header at the top of the screen.
Here’s what we’ll be doing in class this week:
- In BUS 100-01, we’ll study small business and entrepreneurship on Tuesday and accounting on Thursday.
- In BUS 100-80, It’s midterm week. Take your exam sometime between this Wednesday, February 25 and midnight next Tuesday, March 3.
- In BUS 263-01, we’ll finish up contract breach and remedies on Tuesday and start on the UCC on Thursday.
- In BUS 263-80, we’ll look at the UCC.
- In PRL 101, I’ll give feedback on your complaint assignment drafts, we’ll discuss tort law, and then review for next week’s test.